October 12, 2021
Wanted: Seed Portfolio Manager
Rubio is looking for a Venture Assistance Manager/Seed portfolio manager to support our early-stage portfolio companies in their growth ambitions. This is a new role for us with a lot of scope to create, build and innovate at a time of exciting growth for Rubio.
So what does a Seed portfolio/Venture assistance manager do exactly?
As the name suggests your responsibilities center around portfolio support (and network building), so we would like you to:
- Offer hands-on support to our seed stage portfolio companies post investment (ranging from support on HR processes, recruitment, connect to mentoring, ESOP, pitch desks decks, sales, etc. )
- Support seed companies in preparing for Series A fundraising
- Build out programmes to enhance the existing Rubio network/ecosystem; connecting partners and talented individuals who can support our seed companies’ progress.
- Develop Rubio specific toolkits and (peer to peer) events to support early stage companies
- Ensure every seed portfolio company has a great Rubio experience
We are looking for a new colleague that brings (qualifications):
- Entrepreneurial operating experience in a start-up/ fast-paced, small company environment (minimum 8 year work experience)
- Experience in executing or supporting funding rounds in growth companies;
- Accelerating early stage growth companies;
- A strong passion for the (impact) start up journey and knowledge of the VC and start-up ecosystem;
- Prior experience in VC and/or with an accelerator, or early stage investment firm is a plus, but not a requirement.
You’ll be a great fit for the team, if you are;
- A team player who wants to be part of a fun and ambitious team with shared Rubio values: true, eager & bright;
- A real connector and linking pin who can connect the Rubio ecosystem to our seed portfolio;
- Naturally curious and passionate about the impact companies we invest in and the ecosystem we operate in;
- Somebody who enjoys liaising with different kinds of people;
- Result orientated and hands-on, doer vs talker;
- Prepared to get involved in every aspect growth acceleration;
- Ambitious, keen on sharing your knowledge and network and you love to see others thrive!
Are you Interested?
Please send us an email with your motivation and background to email@example.com before November 24th.